The way most people of the world are resorting to alternative medical solutions for the treatment of various health issues has led to an extensive research into the health benefits of several store items that we take for granted. Two items that most people have in their homes but never knew their usefulness are castor oil and baking soda.
As a matter of fact, these two ingredients when combined are known to be effective in the treatment of at least 24 health conditions. Making them a truly relevant alternative medical treatment indeed.
When combined, baking soda and castor oil are effective in improving blood circulation and you can use these two ingredients in the following ways to achieve this.
Here’s a list of all you need to make a compressed pad and how you should prepare and use them:
- Castor oil – a cup
- Baking soda – 2 tablespoons
- Towel – 1
- Hot water – 1 liter bottle
- Gauze – a single piece
- Plastic sheet – 1
- First, make sure you cleanse your skin using the baking soda.
- This should be done prior to using the compressed pad and after using it.
- You should soak the gauze in your castor oil, then place this gauze on the site needing improvement in circulation.
- Use the plastic sheet to cover up the site and then place the hot water bottle on top of it.
- Use the towel to wrap the items and leave it on for about 60 minutes.
Castor oil and baking soda are very beneficial to your health and here are 24 reasons why:
- If you have an injury to your ankle you can quickly gain relief by applying castor oil to it.
- You can use it to treat bruises, burns, and cuts.
- Castor oil is an excellent massage agent and it will get rid of unsightly stretch marks.
- If you have cataracts, just a drop of castor oil in your eyes just before bedtime will eliminate it.
- Baking soda and castor oil combo will get rid of dark spots and blemishes on your face.
- To get relief from a throat infection that affects the nodules in your throat and your vocal cords all you need to do is rub some castor oil on your neck area.
- Just five drops of castor oil consumed daily will help you get rid of allergies.
- Castor oil is effective on pilonidal fistula.
- If you have to itch in your eyes, just rub some castor oil to your eyelids just before bedtime.
- You can enhance your hair growth by massaging castor oil into your scalp daily.
- Nicotine and alcohol addiction can be prevented when you consume two drops of castor oil daily.
- If you have hearing issues, just put some drops of castor oil in them and you will be relieved.
- You can gain relief from back pain when you use a compress made from castor oil.
- You can eliminate tinnitus by consuming between six to eight drops of castor oil daily for a period of sixteen weeks.
- If you have diarrhea all you need to do is massage some castor oil onto your stomach.
- Massage castor oil to your feet and toes daily to eliminate athlete’s foot.
- By rubbing castor oil on warts every day for four weeks, you will get rid of them.
- You can curb hyperactivity in your kids by massaging castor oil on their stomach.
- You can reduce calcium deposits on the soles of your feet just by massaging some castor oil daily.
- Cancer can be treated when castor oil and baking soda is combined and consumed.
- You can use castor oil in treating hepatitis.
- Apply castor oil to moles daily for about four weeks to get rid of them.
- Get rid of snoring by massaging castor oil to your stomach before bedtime for a period of 14 days.
- Relieve swelling, soreness, and itching caused by insect bite by massaging castor oil to it.
Source: Healthy Body and Tips