In the U.S and indeed around the whole wide world heart disease is a big problem.
When a person has high blood pressure there is a stretching of the artery walls and blood vessels of that person and also high cholesterol is a major factor that causes heart disease as well.
This is because the fat in our diet gets stored up in the lining of our blood vessels and clogs it.
As time goes by the fatty deposits also known as atheroma can cause the walls of the blood vessels to be inflamed.
If there is a rupture due to the buildup of plaque which constricts the arteries of the heart the body will try to rectify this rupture by creating a blood clot which in itself can lead to fatal consequences as thus blood clot can constrict the arteries in their entirety.
When you consume a diet that is low on fat and high in fiber you will go a long way in lowering the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body.
You can consume raisins which are rich in antioxidants and fiber as well as being low on fat. They will help to inhibit the buildup of bad cholesterol in your blood vessels and significantly reduce your risk of a heart disease.
Here is a recipe that should help protect you from heart disease by unclogging your arteries.
- Freshly grated ginger – 2 teaspoons
- Washed raisins – 1 cup
- Green tea – 4 teaspoons
- Clean drinking water – 1 liter
- Pure natural honey – 2 tablespoons
Preparation And Administration
- Get a pot and pour out a cup of your washed raisins in it.
- Next add your clean water and allow to cook on a low heat.
- Once 10 minutes has elapsed take the pot off the heat, then add your honey, grated ginger and green tea.
- You should then close the lid of your pot and use a warm woollen cloth to wrap it.
- Allow it to sit overnight and by the morning you should strain the mixture.
- You should consume between 150 to 200 ml two times daily and before a meal.
The raisins are rich I. The following minerals – potassium, soluble and insoluble fiber.
They are also high in antioxidants which is highly beneficial to your heart’s health while it’s fibers help prevent constipation as well as boost the burning off of cholesterol in your body.
Other included sources linked in Time For Healthy Food’s article:
www.lifehealthandfood.com— Original Article Source