A smooth acne and spot free facial skin is the desire of most people. But just trying to maintain a healthy looking skin is hard work and conventional skin care products are so many, all promising so much but actually delivering little.
There is a solution that is closer to home than you can imagine and it involves the use of just one ingredient – baking soda!
Baking soda is cheap and affordable, it is also readily available in any grocery store around you.
It will solve all you skin problems in no time at all.
Application Of The Baking Soda Skin Care Recipe
1. As An Acne Clearer
Use baking soda to exfoliate your skin of dead skin cells to reveal new and fresh looking skin along with the treatment of acne.
– Add a drop of water to a teaspoon of baking soda on a small plate and mix.
– You should get a paste, make sure you don’t add too much water.
– Use your fingers to scoop up the paste and gently massage the acne on your face with it.
– Leave the paste on your face for some minutes.
– The paste will become hard like a facial mask as the water evaporates.
– Rinse it off thoroughly.
– You can try this process just before bedtime and every night.
2. Get Rid Of Dark Circles And Bags Under Your Eyes
You can get rid of bags under your eyes as well as dark circles round your eyes with baking soda and here’s how;
– In a glass of hot water or tea add one teaspoon of baking soda.
– Make sure the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
– Get about two cotton balls and soak them in the mixture.
– Place these cotton balls on the skin under your eyes.
– Leave the cotton balls there for about 15 minutes.
– Take off the cotton balls after the expiration of the 15 minutes and thoroughly wash your face.
Source: Keep Your Body