Liver is the driving force that processes all the toxins within our bodies. If you do not take proper care for the condition of the liver, bad liver function can be the reason for many complications and severe diseases.
Vitamin K plays the one of the major functions of the liver. The liver cannot produce the blood’s clotting proteins without Vitamin K. another major function of the liver is breaking down of the old cells, or of the damaged cells.
It is as a rule of the thumb that this organ of vital meaning plays major role in our body processes. Liver’s cells break down fats and furthermore produce energy in a metabolism of fats.
Another significant, common knowledge, fact is that the liver can regenerate on its own and that it is a self-healing organ. It is almost the most important organs in the human body. Its functions are irreplaceable and cannot be supported by any other organ. Currently, there is not any other way or technique that can play the role of the liver. Therefore, you must pay attention to keep it healthy and to treat it right.
There is a great possibility for you to suffer various health issues and diseases if do not treat cautiously this organ. Unfortunately, there can be worse complications if it is damaged.
Obesity, excessive (ab)use of alcohol, unhealthy diet, or administration of certain medications… these are only few of the common causes that can result in liver damage.
People in Africa and Asia traditionally used to use tamarind for the healing treatment of the damaged liver.
Tamarind improves and strengthens the cardiovascular system, and moreover it is good for the gastrointestinal distress.
But this is not all. Tamarind can offer you many other health related benefits. Its beneficial and healing characteristics make it truly magnificent remedy.
Tamarind is good in fight against all kinds of liver diseases. It detoxifies your body and it can also be useful for cleaning off all of the fats on your liver.
Tamarind besides the benefits it can offer in fight against all liver diseases, it can also improve your digestive system, cure all your problems with the bile, lower your cholesterol levels, or in other words, tamarind is good for your health condition in general.
Recipe for making a cure which can treat fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
– First, put 2 fistfuls of peeled tamarind in a food processor. Add 1 liter of water. Blend the mixture well, until smooth. Consume this mixture of tamarind and water during the day.
– How to make tamarind tea: Wash thoroughly 25 leaves of tamarind. Put the leaves in a bowl. Add 1 liter of water. Boil the water with the tamarind leaves into it for 15-20 minutes. After that, let it cool. You can add honey or brown sugar to this tea, but it is recommended that it has the best effect if drunk unsweetened. Drink it two times a day. It helps you to treat some liver diseases. It is recommended to drink one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening, or before going to bed.
Health benefits from the tamarind, and how you could use it and benefit from it:
1. Helps you to normalize the digestive system and to reduce constipation. Just boil some tamarind fruit and take few tablespoons a day. The effect will be immediate.
2. It is good for reduction of the acidity in your body. It also enhances the function of the bile.
3. Dysentery will no longer bother you when you get some tamarind in your hands.
4. In case you need to reduce malaria fever symptoms, drink the tamarind tea that we mentioned above.
5. It is rich in Vitamin C, so it is a great antioxidant. It is good for your gums and other body functions.
6. In terms of the cardiovascular system, tamarind reduces the so called bad cholesterol.
7. In case of intestinal infections at children, use tamarind leaves.
8. Hepatitis symptoms can be reduced by eating tamarind.
9. It can also be beneficial during treatment of some cancer types because of it antioxidant characteristics, or phenols and naringenin.
10. It is very nutritious, and the list below shows some of the nutrients it contains:
– Copper, fiber
– Calcium and niacin.
Tamarind is also called the ‘super fruit’ because of the high levels of these nutrients.
If you found this article useful and you loved reading it, please share it on the social media so that the people you love might also find it useful. Helping them, they can help someone else.
You can use this article for free to re-blog it. We just want to help.