Every time you wake up after a late night party, the snooze button seems to be your best friend in the world. The same the case if you had a sleepless night due to insomnia!
Almost everyone knows how difficult it could be to get out of the bed after snoozing. Whatever the reason you are late to get out of your bed, you will have to take care of your mane.
You don’t have to worry because we have a number of quick solutions for you to compensate for your precious sleep.
This video will give you great tips for your spring hairdos. Find out how to make them easily and quickly.
Your 5-Minute Ponytail Routine
– Flip your hair in half from your ear up and clip the top half out of the way. This will help you deal with the hair at the bottom with ease.
– Once the top half is clipped, brush the lower half into a ponytail. It should rest at the section between the top and lower half.
– Secure the lower-half ponytail using elastic. This will prevent any sagginess under the ponytail and will also make it look more elevated.
– Split the ponytail into two half and secure the split with a claw clip. Take the top half and hold it straight up, and clip a claw into it. When it falls down, there will be no saggy bottom.
– Let the top half fall down and brush the hair straight back and use the brush to tease it little bit. Sweep it back with your lower ponytail.
– Use a DIY hair bungee or a normal elastic to secure the ponytail.
You can also add one more clip between the top and bottom half ponytails to add more volume to it.
You can also take an elastic and wrap it around both the ponytails.
So your ponytail will be ready in just 5 minutes and you will be up and ready to go!
Source: Health Advisor Team