High blood pressure and cholesterol levels are major causes of cardiovascular and heart-related problems such as stroke and heart attack.
It is very important that we lower be cholesterol (LDL) in our bodies and regulate our blood pressure to avoid complications to our health.
We can achieve this naturally be adopting an old Amish recipe that has been proven to be very effective in lowering both the body’s cholesterol level and regulating the body’s blood pressure as well.
The Amish people are known to rely on organic, naturally grown crops for their survival, a tradition that has jealously been passed down from one generation to another.
Now for the first time a secret recipe that has been used by them to regulate their cholesterol and blood pressure levels naturally is available to the general public.
Here’s how the recipe is made
- Garlic clove (grated) – 1
- Pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger (grated) – 1
Note: The ingredients stated above is for a single dosage, for more of the recipe you can increase the ingredients in equal measure.
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you achieve a homogeneous and smooth mixture.
- You can add some water if the mixture is too thick.
- If you make more of this Amish recipe, then you can pour out the mixture in a glass jar and close its lid.
- Refrigerate this mixture for up to five (5) days only.
How To Use This Recipe
- You should drink a cup of this recipe before your meals.
- However, make sure you don’t drink this recipe more than thrice daily.
By consuming this recipe as at when due, you will notice significant improvements to your health as within just seven days your blood pressure will be regulated and your high cholesterol level reduced.
Source: Nature Health and Beauty