The healing powers of Aloe Vera are no secret, that is why from all the plants that you can have in your home, the Aloe Vera is the most useful. This multipurpose plant can be used on burns, cuts and other skin conditions. Packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and copper, Aloe Vera has numerous uses that will help improve your health.
Here are some of the ways in which Aloe Vera can be used:
– Makeup remover – Aloe Vera contain a cooling agent which calms the skin
– Hair Conditioner – massage the scalp with a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and leave it to act for 2 minutes, and then wash it off.
– It gives your hair shine, just add to your shampoo
– Due to regenerative properties helps in preventing and eliminating stretch marks
– Treat acne – because of it’s anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera minimizes acne and helps in their treatment
– Swollen Gums – Soothes the swollen gums by applying Aloe Vera on the infected area, you help your defense mechanism
– Increase hair growth
– Strengthen your nails. Soaking your nails in Aloe Vera juice will do wonders for your cuticles
– Treat herpes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies, because of it’s ability to penetrate multiple skin layers
– Skin moisturizer – it helps provide oxygen to the cells, thus straightening the skin tissue
– Because of its antiseptic properties Aloe Vera can be used to heal sunburns
– Shaving gel
– It boosts the immune system- helps in preventing the flu and colds, all thanks to the vitamins and minerals in its content
– It reduces pain and fatigue – by drinking Aloe Vera juice you can reduce the pain from menstrual cramps