If you want to lose your weight, you must know about the 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup. This guide will introduce you to this weight-loss formula and how you can use it to start getting real results in weight loss.
As its name suggests, the 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup involves consuming the soup for seven days. You could eat as much soup as you desire. You could eat it whenever you are hungry. It works because whenever you consume it, it gives you “negative calories.”
Because of this, your metabolism will speed up and you will be burning more and more calories. Then it helps with the detoxification of your body and slimming you down. So you can drink more and more of it, and more calories will be lost.
There is one rule to this 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup – you should not skip it for even a single day! Whether you are at home, at work or traveling, you can fill up a thermos and carry it along and make it your diet for the 7 days.
If you are going to eat this weight-loss soup alone for long periods, you should know that it may cause malnutrition. That’s why you should also take the following along with it:
– Drink lots of fresh water (Measure 50% of your body weight and drink as many ounces of water)
– Optionally, you can include kombucha in your diet. It has beneficial bacteria and yeasts which are great for your digestive system.
The 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup was introduced in the book ‘Food’ by Rita. According to her, it originated in the Sacred Heart Memorial hospital and was created by Ed Kasper L.Ac, Acupuncturist and Herbalist. It is derived from the special diet used in the hospital for helping overweight heart patients lose their weight fast. Losing weight is especially required before their surgery.
How to Prepare the Recipe?
The interesting thing about the 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup is that there are many recipes to it. Here we will discuss the original diet. It doesn’t have any canned vegetables or soup mixes. It is entirely organic.
Original Diet Cabbage Soup
The ingredients required are:
– Diced tomatoes – 1 (16 oz.)
– Large Green onions (chopped bite size) – 6
– Celery – 1 bunch (sliced bite size)
– Lipton Onion Soup Mix – 1 (1 oz.) envelope
– Green beans – 2 cans (8 oz.)
– Cabbage – 1 large head (small chunks)
– Carrots – 3 pounds (sliced bite size)
– Green peppers – 2 (sliced bite size)
Some optional ingredients include curry powder, cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce, chopped parsley and beef bouillon.
– Take a pot and put the vegetables in it
– Put in the spices and cover with water
– Heat it to bring it to fast boil
– Then boil fast for just 10 minutes
– Reduce heat to bring it to a simmer
Make sure that the vegetables are cooked to be tender.
Source: Fit Food House