Type II diabetes is a major problem affecting a large number of people worldwide.
This ailment occurs when the pancreas fails to produce insulin which is needed to breakdown blood sugar.
Symptoms Of Diabetes
Some symptoms of diabetes include:
- Genital itching
- Slow healing of wounds and cuts
- Poor eyesight or blurred vision
- Weight loss
- Urinating frequently
Other more severe symptoms include – erectile dysfunction, nerve damage, heart related disease and complete kidney failure.
Types Of Diabetes
Basically there is three forms of diabetes which includes gestational, type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
This diabetes comes up in the second trimester of a pregnant women.
Type I Diabetes
This is also known as juvenile diabetes and it is caused by the immune system inadvertently attacking the pancreas organ and destroying the beta cells.
Type II Diabetes
This diabetes is occasioned by the pancreas been unable to produce enough insulin or the body is not able to utilise the insulin that the pancreas produces.
There are a number of alternative solutions to deal with diabetes and one very effective remedy is mango leaves.
Here’s how to go about preparing the remedy.
- Get about 10 to 15 mango leaves and put them in a cup of water.
- Keep this overnight and then strain the solution the next day and it’s ready for consumption.
- You should drink this solution every morning on an empty stomach and before breakfast.
- Make it a regular tea that you take at least for about two months.
Benefits Of Mango Leaves
Mango leaves are rich in minerals and vitamins as well as antioxidants and enzymes that can boost your immune system and combating several ailments effectively. They are also effective against cardiovascular conditions and high blood pressure.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life