Getting your clothing to be bright and sparkling can be tedious work.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be as you can now make use of a readily available and affordable product known as white vinegar.
Yes! This product is not new to most people and it is probably in your home right now, however not too many people know that they have always had sitting on their kitchen shelf and effective fabric washing liquid.
10 reasons why you should try out white vinegar in washing your clothes today:
1. Your colours will be retained and will not fade out. Just add about 1/2 a cup of white vinegar on your clothes then place your laundry in your washing machine. It will also boost the washing power of the laundry detergent as well as reduce any soapy residue on the completion of the wash.
2. It will soften your fabrics better that conventional commercial softeners and the beauty is it is environmentally friendly as well as safe for use.
3. It will get rid of stains caused by deodorant spray as well as sweat easily
4. It will remove after wash detergent powder residue if you add just a cup of white vinegar to your laundry.
5. It is excellent for neutralising foul smelling odours on your fabrics caused by barbecue smoke or cigarette smoke.
6. It will remove dirt and stains easily when you soak you fabrics overnight in a solution of hot water and half a cup of vinegar.
7. White vinegar will get rid of fur and animal hair from your fabrics something most detergents fail to do.
8. White vinegar has acid that prevents static charge.
9. It is great for washing underwear and swimwear providing excellent disinfectant properties to kill off germs and bacteria.
10. It will help you get your washing machine clean without being harsh to your machine.
So you should try out white vinegar today and get your fabrics looking sparkling bright and smelling fresh.