Keeping your clothes white is both a thing of joy and a tedious chore.
Using commercial bleaching products can be harmful to your health as they contain carcinogenic chemicals.
You can now whiten your clothes with natural ingredients that are eco-friendly and do not cause any side effects.
There is a traditional recipe that involves the use of potassium permanganate.
Using Potassium Permanganate Is Simple – Learn How…
– Buy your potassium permanganate from your local pharmacy.
– Pour out 10 litres of water in a basin.
– Add some potassium permanganate crystals in the water.
– Mix until it turns pink in colour.
– Make sure your added potassium permanganate is nit too much so the water doesn’t turn dark purple.
– Next you pour about 200 grams of regular laundry detergent into the water and stir this very well.
– You can now put your laundry in the solution and cover the basin with a large nylon bag and leave for about 5 hours or let it sit overnight.
– Strain the water from your laundry and put your clothes in your washing machine and wash normally.
– Repeat the procedure if necessary until your laundry is sparkling white.
You can also use baking soda to wash your clothes and get them white while saving lots of money in the process.
– Just add 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda to your regular laundry detergent and wash as normal.
– Baking soda can also reduce the effects of hardness in water.
You can try these recipes today and get your laundry looking white and clean always.
Source: Natural Healing Magazine