The liver is one of the driving organs in the human body. With the help of the Vitamin K the liver produces proteins. Blood clotting depends on these proteins as they are very important. Other important functions of the liver are breaking down the old or damaged blood cells.
There is no doubt that this organ of vital meaning plays major role in our body processes. Liver’s cells produce energy in a metabolism of fats and furthermore break down fats.
Liver can also regenerate by itself as it a self-healing organ. It is the major as per importance organ in our body. If you want to stay in a good health condition, it is not difficult to keep the liver healthy and to treat it right.
If you do not take proper care for the liver, it can lead to many diseases and severe health related conditions. Health issues can become very bad if the live is damaged.
Obesity, excessive alcohol consumption, administrations of drugs, and unhealthy diet are just few of the causes for liver damage.
African and Asian people used tamarind for the traditional healing treatment of the damaged liver. Tamarind consumption is good for the gastrointestinal distress and it can improve and strengthen the cardiovascular system. It is believed to be amazing natural remedy product because it can offer you many other benefits.
All kinds of liver diseases can be treated with tamarind. It can also be useful for cleaning off your fatty liver and it also detoxifies your body and.
Tamarind improves your bile condition, digestive system, lowers your cholesterol levels, or in other words, tamarind is good for and the benefits are endless.
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
– Put 2 handfuls of peeled tamarind in a food processor. Add 1 liter of water. Blend the mixture well, until smooth. Consume this drink during the entire day.
– Put 25 leaves of tamarind in a bowl where previously you have added 1 liter of water. Boil it for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool.
Although it is recommended to be consumed unsweetened, you are allowed to add honey or brown sugar.
Drink this tea 2 times per day, in the morning and in the evening, and it will help you to improve your health in general some liver diseases.
Health benefits of the tamarind:
1. Backs to normal the digestive system and reduces constipation. Simply, boil some tamarind fruit and take few tablespoons per day. There will be sudden effect.
2. Reduces the acidity level in your body. Enhances the bile function.
3. Treats dysentery.
4. Tamarind leaves reduce malaria fever symptoms.
5. Rich in Vitamin C, therefore it is a great antioxidant. Good for your gums and other body functions.
6. Reduces the so called ‘bad’ cholesterol.
7. Fights intestinal infections at children.
8. Reduces hepatitis symptoms.
9. Helps fight against some cancer types because of it antioxidant characteristics, or phenols and naringenin.
10. High in nutrients, such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron, thiamin, calcium, fiber, copper and niacin. That is why it is called ‘super fruit’.
If you found this article useful and you loved reading it, please share it on the social media so that the people you love might also find it useful. Helping them, they can help someone else.
You can use this article for free to re-blog it. We just want to help.