It is estimated that about three million people worldwide are diagnosed with cancer annually.
This statistic is frightening considering the sheer number of people involved.
Conventional medicine has also not helped to alleviate the fears of been diagnosed with cancer as rather than people seeking solace in treatment they live in fear and utter dread of the prospects of chemotherapy treatment.
The desire for natural healing remedies for cancer is steadily on the increase and one miracle cure which has always been in full view is vitamin B17.
Where Can I Get Vitamin B17?
Vitamin B17 fan be derived from the seeds of some fruits like:
You can also derive this amazing vitamin in very high concentration from fruits like;
How Does Vitamin B17 Fight Cancer
The molecular structure of vitamin B17 comprises of;
- Benzaldehyde – 1 unit
- Cyanide – 1 unit
- Sugar – 2 units
These compounds seek out malignant cancer cells and destroy them without causing any damage whatsoever to the perfectly normal healthy cells.
The malignant cancer cells consume the sugar from the foods that have vitamin B17 and then the cyanide and benzaldehyde destroys them by cell poisoning.
In treatment it is essential that sugar from the fruits only are consumed and no other sugar so that the cancer can feed on the cyanide rich sugar and be destroyed in the process.
- It is estimated that a single plum or apricot seed is sufficient for a weight of 2.5 kg.
- In order to determine the number of seeds sufficient for your weight all you need to do is know what your weight is and divide this weight by 2.5 kg and you will get the exact number of seeds you should consume to derive the amount of vitamin B17 you require for daily treatment. However, the basic number of seeds to be taken per day is about thirty (30).
- All you need to do is to chew the seeds and then swallow with your saliva.
Amygdalin Laetrile or vitamin B17 was discovered by scientists nearly three decades ago. The scientists that found the amazing health benefits of vitamin B17 even went ahead to state that if vitamin B17 is taken daily a person without cancer is unlikely to ever develop cancer and also that a person with cancer will soon have their cancer varnish for good.
However, this did not please the major pharmaceutical companies and the vehemently made use of mainstream media to refute the claims made by the scientists. These companies also connived with the FDA to prohibit the sale of vitamin B17.
The bottom line in money and the pharmaceutical companies will never allow a full cure to be available as it will undermine their relevance in the people’s health care and consequently their wealth.
Apricot seeds were very popular 35 years ago as a cure for cancer and there were claims that consuming only seven seeds daily was all you needed to do to cure for cancer.
Today it’s extremely difficult to find raw apricot seeds, what is readily available in the market is dried apricots seeds which lack the all-important vitamin B17.
If you want to get very rich amounts of vitamin B17 then you should consume almond seeds. However, bitter almond trees are not permitted for planting in the United States, coincidence?! I think not!!
Eve shops do not have raw almond seeds available for sale. You can however obtain vitamin B17 tablets and you can consume a single 100 mg tablet or at most two tablets daily.
Flax seed Is Rich In Vitamin B17
Flax seed is rich in vitamin B17 and omega-3 fatty acid which is beneficial to your overall health.
Flax seed will help you in the following ways;
- It will help you to fight indigestion and constipation. It’s rich in dietary fiber and offers a your colon with anti-cancer properties to prevent colon cancer.
- It will improve your cardiovascular condition by reducing your bad cholesterol (LDL) due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids.
- It will boost your immune system and it’s anti-inflammatory properties will help combat respiratory problems as well as gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
- It will help combat skin conditions such as eczema.
- It will help to boost brain functions and it’s great for infant brain development and a necessary dietary addition for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- It is an excellent anti-obesity dietary addition.
- Flax seed will regulate your blood sugar levels and prevents you from having diabetes.
Source: Healthy Life Style Zone