Parsley leaves combined with lemon or if you like you can use apple cider vinegar will ensure that you have a bright and radiant skin.
With Parsley, you get a lot of minerals and vitamins. Such as manganese and potassium.
You can use the juice derived from this combo to treat ailments such as diabetes, fever, fatigue, inflammation of the eyes, urinary tract infections and renal disease.
Parsley is even used in cosmetics and it is effective in toning the skin and it also has restorative properties.
Parsley van fight acne, whitehead, and blackheads. It will leave your skin smooth and supple.
Here’s a recipe you can try using Parsley to get a great looking skin
- Parsley leaves (chopped) – 2 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Clean water – 200ml
- Get a saucepan and put the water in it.
- Leave this saucepan on a stove to boil.
- Next, add your parsley and allow to simmer for a period of 15 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Once cool, you can add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon.
- You should then put it in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Use this recipe as a lotion, apply it in the morning and evening.
- This lotion will help to reduce the size of the pores of your face, it will also brighten your skin.
This parsley lotion has the ability to get rid of dark spots, wrinkles, and freckles.
It will also tone up your complexion when you use it often.
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now