Traditional remedies are now in vogue and there is a combination that includes baking soda and castor oil.
This remedy is known to take care of 24 ailments, castor oil is also known to improve blood circulation and this is great for combating cardiovascular problems.
Castor Oil Compresses
You can make castor oil compresses easily all you need is the following:
- A clean gauze
- Castor oil (cold pressed)
- Plastic sheet
- A cotton flannel
- A hot water bottle
Make sure to cleanse your skin with baking soda before using this compress.
Next you need to soak the gauze in castor oil,then you apply it to the affected region of your body.
Cover that region with a plastic sheet and afterwards place your hot water bottle on the plastic sheet.
You should use a towel to wrap it, try to keep it in place for a period of 60 minutes.
Try out this procedure for a period of 40 days and always change the dressing when it changes colour or smells awful.
Some Health Benefits Of Using Castor Oil Compresses
- It also helps in treating minor burns.
- It’s great for healing cuts and bruises.
- It will heal a sore ankle when used.
- You can use baking soda and castor oil combo to get rid of dark spots.
- Get rid of cataracts when you put a couple of drops of castor oil in your eyes.
- You can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks when you massage some castor oil on your stomach.
- Rub castor oil on your neck and treat chronic coarseness as well as vocal cord nodules.
- It will get rid of pilonidal cysts.
- You can get rid of allergies when you consume 5 drops of the oil daily.
- By massaging castor oil on your eyelids you will get rid of eye allergies.
- You can curb nicotine addiction by consuming a couple of drops of castor oil daily.
- Boost hair growth by massaging castor oil on your scalp.
- Improve hearing with castor oil ear drops.
- Rub on castor oil for 30 days on warts to get rid of them.
- Get rid of tinnitus by consuming 6 to 8 drops of castor oil for a duration of 4 months.
- Relieve back pain by applying castor oil on your aching back.
- Rub castor oil on your stomach to stop diarrhea.
- Castor oil is great for fungal infections like athletes foot.
- Reduce calcium deposits by massaging castor oil on the sole of your feet.
- Eliminate moles by rubbing castor oil on them for 30 days.
- Use castor oil compress on your stomach to relieve hyperactivity.
- It is known to be effective in treating hepatitis.
- You can stop snoring by applying castor oil to your stomach for a two week period.
- Mix castor oil and baking soda to treat cancer.
- Castor oil is used to relieve irritation from bug bites.
Source: Build Healthy Page