Vaseline is a petroleum jelly and an ever present product in the homes of most people.
It can be a very useful beauty product especially for your eye region, hair, hands, nails, and skin.
Most people only imagine that Vaseline is great for moisturizing your hands and feet when they are dry but that is just one way to use Vaseline.
Here is a list of 50 amazing ways Vaseline can be used that you may never have thought about.
As An Effective Lube!
- You can use Vaseline to lubricate your cosmetic tube opening to make it easy to cover and open its lid.
- Use this product to lubricate door hinges.
- Keep screws easy to screw on by lacing them with some Vaseline.
- Use Vaseline to lubricate your ring finger before taking off your ring.
- Apply Vaseline to your earring hole to stop it from drying and to make wearing your earrings easy.
- Apply Vaseline also to your nose ring hole to prevent soreness and pain when wearing your nose ring.
- It can be used a lube during sex.
Use As A Beauty Product
- Use Vaseline to moisturize your hands.
- You can use Vaseline to remove cuticles.
- Apply Vaseline to your lips as lip gloss.
- Put some Vaseline around your eyes to prevent dark circles.
- Rub some Vaseline on your face to moisturize it.
- Rub Vaseline on your eyebrows to keep it smooth.
- Use this product to fight wrinkles.
- Apply Vaseline on the stretch mark to fade their appearance.
- Use Vaseline on surgical scars to fade their appearance.
- Soften the sole of your feet by applying Vaseline to it.
- Prevent dry elbows and knees with this product.
- Help pimples pop open by applying some Vaseline on them.
- Get rid of sunburn and skin discolouration with Vaseline.
- Rub Vaseline on the palm of your hands to keep them soft.
- Use Vaseline with cocoa butter to help with your skin tone.
- Apply Vaseline to your teeth to help it get white.
- Stop the base of your nose from drying by applying Vaseline to it during cold weather.
- Apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to keep them looking long and attractive.
- Keep your perfume fragrance on your body for much longer by rubbing Vaseline on your armpits and spraying the perfume on it.
- Use Vaseline as a nail varnish.
- Use Vaseline to help give your nails a bright shine.
- Use Vaseline in taking off nail polish without damaging your nail surface.
- You can use Vaseline to stop fizzy hair.
- Vaseline can also be used to stop the thinning of your hair and hair loss.
For Health Care
- Rub Vaseline on your hair to moisturize it.
- Use Vaseline to fight lice by rubbing it on your hair and stopping them by choking.
- You can fight dandruff when you rub Vaseline to your scalp.
- You can use it to fight the cold by rubbing it on your feet and covering your feet with a pair of sick before bedtime.
- Use Vaseline in body scrubbing along with sugar or salt.
- Rub Vaseline to warts, skin tags, and moles to help eliminate them.
- Use this product on minor cuts to stop bleeding.
- Apply Vaseline to minor burns to help soothe your skin.
- If you have insect bites use Vaseline on them to stop the irritation.
- Apply Vaseline to rashes to stop the itching.
- Use Vaseline to combat athletes foot by rubbing it in between your toes.
- Use Vaseline as an after shave balm to stop irritation and razor bumps.
- Vaseline can be used as a massaging balm.
- If you have PMS you can massage Vaseline on your lower abdomen.
- You can also get relief from muscle tightness and cramps when you massage Vaseline to your muscles.
- If you have smelling armpits you can rub some Vaseline to neutralize the odor.
- You can use Vaseline to clean and shine your leather shoes.
- Use Vaseline to shine the rims of your glasses.
- Vaseline can be used to shine your bronze statues and icons.
So now you know you can use Vaseline in so many different ways am sure you will be more conscious of its importance in your home.
Source: Nature Health and Beauty