Arthritis can be a very pain ailment that is occasioned by an inflammation of the joint and this can cause serious discomfort to sufferers.
The pain can be so excruciating that most sufferers become addicted to pain killers.
The side effects of these conventional pain killers can be detrimental to the long-term health of users.
It is no longer a secret that there are natural remedies for treating arthritis and the beauty of these remedies is that they can be done at home and with cost effective and readily available ingredients.
Here Are Natural Homemade Remedies To Combat Arthritis
- Arthritis can be cured if you drink alfalfa tea two times daily.
- You can mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and pure natural honey each in a mug of warm water and consume this two times daily.
- Before bedtime drink a mixture of orange juice and a tablespoon of cod liver oil.
- You can get relief from joint pains by rubbing hot vinegar on the joints.
- Mix in a cup of warm water the following and drink two times daily; 2 tablespoons of pure natural honey and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV).
- Eat a clove of garlic daily.
- Consume 2 teaspoons of Bathua leaves juice daily in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and for a period of between 2 and 3 months.
- Excess weight puts a strain on your joints so you need to watch your weight always.
- Engage in regular exercises to tone your muscles and manage your weight better.
- Try to get as much rest and sleep as possible, it will help to relieve stress.
Natural Dietary Supplements To Help You Fight Arthritis
It’s important to know that your diet is also a contributing factor to the severity of your arthritis problems.
So you will need to have a dietary plan that is suited to cater for your arthritis problems.
You can adopt the following dietary supplements today.
- Take Fish Oil
This will regulate inflammation in your body.
- Boost Cartilage Repair With Glucosamine Sulfate
This will help to repair your damaged cartilage.
- Improve Cartilage Flexibility With Chondroitin
This will help to ease the flow of fluids in your cartilage and make it more flexible.
- Reduce Joint Inflammation With MSM
This is an organic form of sulfur and it will help to reduce inflammation in your joints.
Source: Fit Life Site