If you want to eliminate belly fat and you are one of those people that has tried just about anything without success or if you have just put to bed, then this article is for you.
There is no gain saying that if you want to lose belly fat you will have to engage in regular exercise and combine this with eating a balanced diet.
As a matter of fact fitness instructors will tell you that losing weight particularly belly fat is 10% gym work and 90% kitchen work. This means that the food you eat plays a very important role in your quest to shed your belly fat.
What You Need
For this healthy natural recipe you will need just two basic ingredients namely;
– Parsley and
– A large lemon
– First of all put your parsley in a blender.
– Squeeze the juice of your large lemon into the blended parsley.
– Add about 1/2 a litre of clean drinking water to the mixture and blend.
– Make sure you achieve a smooth homogeneous composition.
Benefits Of This Recipe
– It’s an excellent detoxifier and it will rid your body of harmful toxins and excess water, you will lose weight in the process.
– It will greatly improve your digestion and speed up your metabolism.
– You should drink this recipe every morning on an empty stomach and for 5 days straight.
– Take a break for 10 days.
– Repeat the routine after the break for another 5 days till you are satisfied with the outcome.
Other Recipes You Can Try Out Today
It is important to stop drinking sodas and processed juices but rather substitute your cravings for these drinks with fresh and natural juices.
Apart from the recipe above you can try these other recipes today to great effect.
– Try Green Tea
You can prepare a green tea then once it’s cooled, top it up with ice cubes and consume it.
– Try The Watermelon Smoothie
Just mix yogurt to your watermelon ice cubes and drink this recipe everyday.
– Drink Flavoured Water
Get some ice cold water and add chopped veggies and fruits to it. Let it sit for some hours then drink it. You will lose belly fat very quickly.
Source: My Healthy Life Stories