There are ways to improve your vision that do not include countless visits to an eye doctor or eye specialist and that will leave you astonished at how they work.
When we wear glasses, the glasses do the work. While we can see well, our muscles become lazy and weak. This means that while wearing glasses our vision gets weaker, not stronger.
Like every other muscle in the body, we need to exercise our eyes.
Some tips on how to strengthen your eye muscles
- Stop straining your eyes
- Close your eyes every few hours for a few minutes at a time
- Do gymnastics for your eyes
- Move them to the left, to the right, up and down
- Only wear your glasses when you need to
A few more tips
- Massage your eyes daily.
- Try and apply regular massage to your eyes on a daily basis. You can apply light pressure on your eyeballs using the tip of your index and middle finger. Press the eyeball gently. You should not feel any pain. Massage slowly.
- When you walk outside, make an effort to look long distance
- Drink carrot juice daily
- Add a few drop of olive oil to your juice
- Keep your eyes clean and wash them with warm water
- Avoid looking at screens for two hours before bedtime
Try the following exercise
- Trataka is an Indian exercise that you can do to strengthen and improve your eyesight
- A directed and centred look or stare will help you to relect.
- Fix your eyes on a specific point (a spot, an object, a flame) and focus
- Keep focusing on this spot while you breathe in and out, calmly and gently
- Gaze at this spot for some time and clear your mind
- Imagine your goals and focus your brain on these goals
- Visualise and focus on your third eye
- Keep still, calm and breathing
- At some point tears will fall out of your eyes
- Shut your eyes and give them a rest
- Keep your eyes closed, relax them, and strengthen them
Source: Healthy Life Vision