Apart from taking care of your headaches and migraine issues, aspirin is also a very useful ingredient that can help you protect your white laundry keeping them sparkling always.
Once you try this amazing tip you may reconsider using those harsh bleach and stain removing chemicals that can be harmful to your health and that of your children.
Here’s how to use aspirin as an effective laundry whitening agent.
Follow These Instructions Carefully;
- Get 2 gallons or about 8 litres of hot water.
- Next, dissolve about 5 tablets of 300 mg aspirin in the hot water. It is better to first crush the pill into smaller bits before putting the crushed pieces into the hot water, it will dissolve better this way.
- Soak your white clothes in the hot water and let it be soaked overnight.
- The next day, place your clothes in your washing machine and add a couple of aspirin tablets into the machine.
- By so doing you will maintain your clothes whiteness leaving it sparkling bright.
Now you have an easy remedy for maintaining the whiteness of your clothes, you no longer need to spend so much of your hard earned money on expensive bleaching agents.
Source: Foods and Healthy Life