Raw potatoes have been used for centuries to cater for several ailments and effectively too.
Blending this crop to extract it’s juice is a known traditional remedy. It helps in combating several ailments such as gastritis, diabetes, it will lower your blood pressure and it can even destroy cancer cells.
Leading researchers advice that you consume 1 tablespoon of potato juice mix with some water and you should drink this solution 30 minutes before any meal and that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner to take care of gastritis.
Studies have been conducted on the health benefits of potato juice and one was done by a professor of Medicine from the University of Akita, Japan – Dr. Kagamine.
He was able to extract a compound from raw potatoes that had a tremendous effect on tumors, reducing it effectively.
When you drink raw potato juice you will boost your immune system and avoid infectious diseases easier. It will also give you a jolt in energy.
Here are some health benefits of raw potato juice.
- It will boost your immune system.
- It lowers your blood sugar.
- It helps cater for liver and kidney ailments.
- It helps to combat cardiovascular disease.
- It treats skin diseases.
- It helps to detoxify the body.
- It will combat gastritis and other stomach issues.
- It helps in combating cancer.
Potato peels are rich in zinc, potassium, protein, carbohydrates, iron, vitamin C and B6. They also help to detoxify your body of harmful toxins,it is also great for treating blackheads, acne and in giving your bright and glowing skin.
Using raw potato juice in making a homemade facial mask will help to cleanse your pores and also tighten it.
DIY Homemade Potato Juice
- Wash the potatoes and take out the the seeds and any green part from the crust.
- Chop up the potatoes into small pieces.
- Use a cloth fabric to wrap the chopped pieces and then squeeze the juice out.
- You can use a juicer to blend the chopped potatoes.
Consume your raw potato juice fresh and you can drink it with other veggies and fruits as well such as lemon, carrots and apples.
Source: Super Healthy Page