You can improve your general health with a good diet and changes in your lifestyle.
This is particularly important considering that the demands of modern day living puts a considerable strain on us, forcing us to adjust to the demands and to live a life consisting of poor eating habits and dangerous lifestyles such as regular eating of processed and refined food as well as smoking and excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.
Everyday these choices we make will greatly impact on our overall health. Our blood sugar levels could spike to significantly dangerous levels without us knowing it for example and this can lead to a lot of serious health concerns.
Apart from ensuring that you maintain a decent eating habit and avoiding harmful lifestyle choices there is a homemade DIY recipe that you can try out today to help you lower that high blood sugar level that you have.
Here’s what you need to prepare this amazing recipe:
- Boiled egg – 1
- White vinegar – 1 cup
- First, boil your egg in the afternoon.
- Peel the shell off and using a fork pierce the egg randomly in a number of places.
- Place the egg in a jar and then pour your vinegar all over the egg.
- Leave the egg in the jar all through the night.
- In the morning you can eat the egg along with some warm water.
- You should try this process for a few days and check your blood sugar level for improvements.
Go ahead and try this simple trick at home today!
Source: Home Healthy Recipes