If you have swollen legs it could be as a result of several factors including the following:
- Excess fluids
- Hormonal issues
- Kidney problems
- A sign of cardiovascular disease
- Problem with your blood vessels
The swelling of your leg as seen above can be due to very serious medical conditions, so it is important that you consult your doctor immediately you notice this problem in order to get a proper diagnosis of the actual problem causing your legs to swell.
However, if your swollen legs is as a result of excess fluids, you can get them significantly reduced in size by using herbal recipes and one effective remedy involves the use of parsley tea.
Parsley Tea Is A Natural Diuretic
Parsley tea is a natural diuretic and it is effective in reducing swollen legs.
You will need to get fresh green parsley in order to prepare the tea and you will use the entire herb.
- The first thing you need to do is to thoroughly wash your parsley and then use a meat grinder to grind it or if you like, you can chop it up into small pieces.
- If you have a thermo-flask put the parsley in it and pour in about 500 ml of boiled water and seal it.
- Leave the parsley overnight and in the morning strain the parsley and your tea is ready.
- Drink a cup of this tea thrice daily and for two days straight.
- You then need to take a break from drinking this tea for 3 days.
- Prepare another tea and repeat the procedure if you have not noticed changes from the first use.
Ideally after day 2 of your treatment you should notice a reduction in the swelling of your legs.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes