With an increasing demand on your job requiring you to spend more hours everyday standing while at work, this puts a tremendous strain on your legs which can result in varicose veins as a result of progressively weakened veins leading to them being clearly visible usually around your calf area.
It is believed that varicose veins is common in 10% of males and 24% of females in the United States according to the U.S Department of Health and Human Services.
Symptoms Of Varicose Veins
Some symptoms of varicose veins include:
- Burning sensation
- Throbbing sensation
Causes Of Varicose Veins
As mentioned earlier varicose veins may be caused by a lifestyle choice and work demands.
Here are some causes of this problem.
- Extensive sitting or standing
- Poor foot wear choice, like wearing high heels
- Nutrition – if you eat a balanced diet consisting of vitamin C and animal protein you can resolve a weakened vein wall.
- Trans fat and sugar can cause inflammation and a weakened vein wall.
Resolving The Varicose Vein Problem
You can resolve your varicose veins problem with a simple homemade recipe comprising of the following ingredients.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Carrots (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Aloe vera gel – 3 tbsps
How This Recipe Is Prepared And Used
- Achieve a smooth homogeneous mixture by incorporating all the ingredients in your blender and blending thoroughly.
- You should then apply the mixture to the site of the varicose vein and cover this using a bandage for 60 minutes.
- Take off the bandage and wash the site using lukewarm water.
- You can keep your legs in a raised position for the recipe to work well and you should try out the procedure several times a day until you get your desired results.
How Does The Recipe Work?
The apple cider vinegar in the recipe has excellent anticoagulant properties which helps to thin out the blood in the veins and thereby avoiding possible blood clots.
While carrots are rich in antioxidants and the Aloe vera gel has potent anti-inflammatory properties that helps to ease and soothe any inflammation of the veins in your legs.