Our body store fats in several areas of the body, including hips and thighs. For many women, the excessive fat in these are can be very annoying. To reduce the amount of fat and get a slim posture, the most effective method are body exercise. You should also pay attention to you meals and undergo a moderate diet.
To get a toned body, you cannot overlook cardio. But some people don’t really like doing cardio. If that’s the case for you, then you can consider doing this exercise that focus on losing fat in your thigh. It only take around 10 minutes to do this excursive.
Here Are the Series of Exercises That Can Help You Lose Fat in Your Thigh
1. 30 second of Plie Squat
2. 30 second of Side Lunges for each side
3. 30 second of Skater Hops
4. 30 second of Inner Leg Lift for each side
5. 30 second of Leg Circles for each side. First, move your leg to form a circle to the back. After that do circle to the front.
6. 30 second of Outer Leg Lift for each side
7. 30 second of Fire Hydrant for each side
8. 30 second Fire Hydrant Kick for each side
Do every movement properly. You may feel your legs burning after finishing the exercise but it’s a very effective way to get rid of fat in your thigh. You can do it regularly at home without any equipment.
Take a look at the video below to get an idea of the proper movement.