When you have chronic joint and bone pain it is usually as a result of inflammation and poor lubrication.
Old age can also be a reason for prolonged joint and bone pain. However, there are other factors that can cause joint and bone pain such as gout, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
You can relieve yourself of joint and bone pain with an all-natural ingredient remedy that is cost effective and easy to prepare.
One major ingredient in this recipe is ginger which has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation as well as stimulate the immune system so your body can ward-off infections better.
Here are the ingredients:
- Ginger root (fresh) – 2 cm in length
- Carrots – 5 to 6 pieces
- Turmeric root – 1 cm in length
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Grate the ginger and turmeric after which you should incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you achieve a homogeneous mixture that is smooth and ready to consume.
- Drink about 50 to 60 ml of this mixture thrice daily.
- Drink at least 30 minutes before any meal.
- You can dilute this recipe with clean drinking water if it gets too thick over time.
Another recipe you can try out today includes:
- Try out the recipe stated above but include the following ingredients – nettle, horsetail and ulmaria as these ingredients can help to repair your damaged joints as well as boost bone regeneration.
However, always make sure you consult your doctor before you take this recipe.