If you are looking for a fruit that is both delicious an offers many health benefits, then look no further than papaya.
This fruit is rich in many minerals and vitamins such as:
These minerals help to boost the body’s immune system and also to ease digestive problems.
A lot of people eat papaya but then a lot of people also throw away the seeds not knowing that they have a lot of health benefits.
Here are some health benefits of papaya seeds.
- It Improves The Health Of Your Kidneys
You will go a long way to boosting your kidney health and even avoiding renal failure when you consume papaya seeds regularly.
- It Improves The Health Of Your Liver
Your liver will be detoxified when you eat papaya seeds. Just grind and mix about 5 to 6 of the seeds in a smoothie, juice or your meal. Make sure to do this for a period of 30 days and you will see great improvements.
- Papaya Seeds Have Potent Anti-inflammatory Properties
You can use papaya seeds to combat diseases caused by an inflammation of your joints such as arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Papaya Seeds Will Destroy Cancer
These seeds are rich in isothiocyanate that is known to be effective in fighting prostate, lung, breast, colon cancer and leukemia.
- It Has Very Effective Antimicrobial Properties
Papaya seeds have very potent anti-bacteria, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. They are useful in the treatment of diseases such as Staph, E. Coli, Salmonella, Typhoid and even Dengue fever.
- It Will Kill Parasites
Papaya seeds are are rich in carpaine which is an alkaloid that is effective in getting rid of parasites and intestinal worms. What papaya seeds do is to boost the metabolism of protein in the body and in so doing making the digestive tract inhabitable for parasites.
- Papaya Seeds Will Boost Digestion
Papaya seeds are rich in papain which is an enzyme that helps in breaking down protein.
- Papaya Seeds Are Natural Contraceptives
You can reduce your sperm count by eating papaya seeds and the best part is, it will not affect your libido in any way. This seeds have been used on South Asia as a natural contraceptive for centuries.
Eating Papaya Seeds Is Easy!
You can consume papaya seeds in the following ways;
- Raw (it has a bitter taste with a strong hint of pepper)
- Crushed or ground and added in your smoothie, salad dressing, honey or even milk
Be Cautious When Consuming Papaya Seeds!
- It is advisable that pregnant women so not consume papaya seeds.
- Nursing and breastfeeding mothers should also avoid papaya seeds.
- Seek the opinion of your doctor before giving your children papaya seeds because of its strong anti-parasitic potency.
Source: Build Life Healthy