Calluses can be painful if it is not treated well and in good time. These appear on exposed skin that has been subjected to friction or excessive force and pressure.
This makes the skin to be tough, thick and yellowish in colour.
Calluses are often found on the feet as a result of it being exposed to tremendous pressure due to walking.
There are some professionals that are at risk of having calluses by virtue of the demands of their job, such as athletes, musicians, dancers and chefs.
There are also other circumstances that can cause this condition like the frequent wearing of uncomfortable foot wear such as high heels and tight fitting shoes.
Calluses can ulcerate and cause skin infection which could be severe.
There are some natural remedies that you can try out today to cater for your calluses and these include the following.
1. Use Lemon
– Peel an organic lemon and place the peels on the callus.
– Also keep it in place with a gauze and bandage and leave it overnight.
– Take it off the next morning.
2. Try Bread And Vinegar
– Get a piece of bread and some white vinegar.
– Soak the bread in the vinegar before bedtime and place this soaked bread on the callus.
– Keep it firmly in place with a gauze and bandage.
– Leave it overnight and remove in the morning.
3. Castor Oil Works Wonders!
– You should apply a little amount of this oil to the calluses on your feet just before bedtime.
– By the next day you will be amazed by the tremendous results.
4. Effective Onion
– Just slice a piece of onion.
– Marinate this piece of onion in white vinegar for a couple of hours.
– Place the marinated piece of onion on the callus and keep it firmly in place with a gauze and bandage.
– Leave it overnight and rake it off the next morning as well.
– Make sure you try these techniques today to get rid of calluses.