Fragrant and aromatic essences make delicious dishes and give a special look, but can improve the general condition of the body. See which AROMATIC SPICES you should use in your diet.
– CINNAMON, INCENSE and other aromatic products are more than spices with nice taste
Namely, they contain ingredients that make dishes tastier, but they also relieve pain and STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM and not only in winter. Etheric oils contained in these products help the fast healing.
– NUTMEG SOOTHES AND RELAXES THE EXCITED STOMACH
You can put the nutmeg directly in meals, or melt it in small amount of warm water and drink it. This spice affects your mood. But, you need to be careful, because only 4 grams can cause poisoning in adults. Ceylon cinnamon contains compounds that are killing even germs. Tea of two cinnamon sticks, which are poured with water and stay for ten minutes is miraculous for relieve of sore throat in the initial phase. In addition, the bark of this tropical tree improves circulation and positively influences digestion. Allspice (newspice, Pimenta dioica), which is used in more spicy dishes, also improves digestion.
– CARDAMOM, which is inevitable in honey cakes, is also good for the stomach, and besides that, it positively affects the bloodstream. If chewed seed or two, they remove the unpleasant breath.
– GINGER IS REAL COLD KILLER
Cut three or four thin circles from one ginger tuber, pour them with boiling water and drink the tea after ten minutes. Ginger tea kills bacteria and strengthens the immune system. According to the latest research, ginger reduces pain. PAIN OF TEETH AND INFECTION OF THE MOUTH can be best treated with cloves which should be carefully chewed.
– CORIANDER works best at bloating. Moreover, the dodecenal it contains acts as a natural anibiotic.
– VANILLA spreads magic fragrance, which improves the mood and works as an aphrodisiac.
– VANILLA OIL relieves inflammation. Mix one drop of the oil with 25 ml skin care oil and apply it on the damaged skin from the outside.