There is an increase in the number of people coming down with gout. This very painful and debilitating disease is caused by an inflammation of the joints and leads to discomfort in movement.
This inflammation is as a result of too much uric acid in the body due to the kidneys not functioning optimally. This excess uric acid crystallises in the joints and causes severe pain, extreme sensitivity and swelling.
The usually conventional prescription for gout is aspirin or any other pain killer. This may help relieve the pain but ultimately causes other side effects.
You can get rid of your gout problems naturally with this homemade recipe
- Pineapple (organic) – 1
- Cherry juice (sour) – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger root (fresh) – 1
- Pure natural honey – 2 teaspoons (this is just an option)
- First of all peel your pineapple skin and take off its stem.
- However, you could use the stem if you like as it has a high bromelain content.
- Chop the pineapple into slices and blend using a blender.
- Next add your turmeric powder, ginger root and sour cherry juice to the blended pineapple.
- Blend all these ingredients until you get a good mix.
- Add your pure natural honey to enhance the taste, although this is just an option.
- Make sure you blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour out the mixture in a glass jar with a lid, make sure it’s lid is closed and then refrigerate for a minimum of 10 days before you use it.
- Drink a glass twice daily, in the morning on an empty stomach and before breakfast and in the evening before bedtime.
Source: Super Healthy Page