One problem with high cholesterol is that fatty deposits can accumulate in your arteries. This plaque build-up in the arteries will inhibit blood circulation in the arteries and this condition is called atherosclerosis. With clogged arteries, a person stands a higher risk of stroke and heart attack.
The problem of clogged arteries could also be aggravated by consuming a diet that is high in fat, smoking frequently and not engaging in regular exercise. Other reasons include; type 1 and 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, lupus and arthritis.
You can free your arteries of plaque and improve your health with this homemade recipe:
- Organic lemon – 1 kg
- Clean water – 12 cups
- Baking soda – 1 bag
- Parsley – 5 to 6 bunches
Preparation And Use
- Use cold water to rinse the organic lemons.
- Pour warm water in a large pot, then incorporate the baking soda and lemon in it and leave it alone for a period of 60 minutes.
- Put your parsley in the pot and then boil for about 3 minutes on a low heat.
- Take it off the stove and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Pour the drink in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Take 4 tablespoons of the recipe daily and in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
By trying this recipe for a period of 20 days, you will be able to lower bad cholesterol (LDL), regulate your blood pressure and clean up your arteries.
Sources and references: