Gout is a complicated form of arthritis which occurs when there is a build-up of uric acid in the blood.
This happens when the excess waste the kidneys generate dissolves in to the blood and the kidneys are unable to effectively eliminate the uric acid.
When this occurs then the excess waste will crystallise and accumulate in the joints causing a great amount of pain and discomfort.
Symptoms of Gout include:
– Pain in joints
– Joint fragility
– Joint redness
– Inflammation and heat
There is an all-natural remedy for Gout consisting of readily available and affordable ingredients that you can use to reduce the inflammation and relieve the symptoms of this debilitating disease.
All you will need:
– Turmeric powder – 1-2 tablespoons
– Tart cherry juice – 1 cup
– Powdered ginger – 2-3 teaspoons (alternatively use 1 inch of ginger root)
– Pineapple – 1
– Pure honey
– Take off the skin and stem of the pineapple.
– Though the skin of the pineapple is high in bromelain but it is not needed for this recipe.
– Cut the pineapple into chunks, mash the chunks then blend them.
– Add the tart cherry juice, ginger and turmeric to the blended pineapple.
– You can add your honey for flavour as well.
– Transfer the mixture into a glass jar with a lid.
– Refrigerate for a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days.
– Drink this mixture daily, usually in the morning before breakfast for best results.