There was this famous Russian doctor and surgeon during the late 60-s who is known to have found a cure for improving eyesight and preventing further loss of sight. But most of us don’t know about this alternative medicine mixture developed by the doctor. He asked his patients to prepare this alternative medicine mixture and use it along with their regular medical treatment. His name was Vladimir Petrovich Filatov.
Once this recipe was discovered by people, they began using it at a large scale and everyone was amazed by the results.
The recipe requires the following ingredients:
– Aloe juice – 100 gr. (aloe arborescens)
– Honey – 300 gr.
– Crushed walnuts – 500 gr.
– Lemon juice – from 3 to 4 lemons
How to Prepare?
Start by preparing the aloe vera juice.
– Remove the upper, middle and lower leaves so that the plant top is left as such
– Leave the last 3 or 4 leaves untouched
– Wash using cooled boiled water
– Then remove their spikes
– Chop into small pieces
– Use a double gauze for straining the juice
According to academic Filatov, one should not chop the leaves immediately. He recommended leaving them on a plate in the refrigerator for 10 to 12 days.
This helped the aloe in forming what he referred to as the “biogen stimulators.” They help with the awakening activity in the aloe cells.
Once done, you should wash the leaves then continue with the process. The leaves will give you the aloe juice.
How to Use?
Take 1 spoon of this mixture thrice daily. Make sure it is taken 30 minutes before you take your meals.
You should take it until you have improved vision.
But there is much more to this drink. It is also a vitamin bomb. It helps in improving your overall health.
If you have the following conditions, you are recommended to take aloe juice:
– Fromacute kidney disease
– Female reproductive organs inflammation
– Gastrointestinal tract issues
– Cardiovascular problems in the phase of decompensation
– Last trimester of pregnancy
Source: Family Health Freedom Network
Other included sources linked in Family Health Freedom Network’s article: