One doctor from Moscow, Russia named Professor Sergei Bubnovskiy believes that you can completely rejuvenate your immune system with a simple by highly effective 15 second technique developed by him. He claims that by just soaking your feet in a large bowl or basin of ice-cold water for a period of 15 seconds, you will be able to boost your immune system and even stimulate it to combat symptoms of the common cold and flu. This doctor is not alone in his beliefs as a study conducted in the U.K suggests that by having a cold shower everyday, you will be in a better position to ward-off infections, as your body’s white blood cells are increased. This study also examined the effects of having a hot shower as well and the results were that having a hot shower will reduce the white blood cells in the body, making you more susceptible to infections and diseases.
Researchers at the British Thrombosis Research Institute suggest that when a person takes a cold shower, the body tries to warm itself by shaking aggressively and increasing its metabolism. When this occurs the body’s immune system is stimulated and the consequence of this is that white blood cells are increased in the body.
Even a study conducted in Germany suggests that swimming in cold water in the height of winter will lead to an antioxidant reaction. This helps the body to be well suited to combat oxidative stress better than someone who takes their bath on warm water or who swims in warm water. However, for this to occur the cold water swimming has to be done regularly.
The Immune System Boosting Technique
- Get a basin or if you like make use of your bathtub.
- Pour some cold water in the basin or bathtub. You can add ice to the cold water to make sure that it is extremely cold.
- Dip your feet into the water, let it cover your feet completely.
- Soak your feet in the cold water for a period of 15 seconds.
- You can do this technique every night before bedtime and you will immediately boost your immune system and release more white blood cells in your body.
If your immune system is weak, then it is advisable for you to soak your feet in icy cold water for periods of 15 seconds every 4 hours daily.
Source: Bare Natural Truth