You can get rid of wrinkles, dark spots, scars and blemishes using a natural ingredient that all the available commercial products cannot compete with, for its efficiency and ability to work in a natural way leaving no side effects and drawbacks, which is common with commercial products that cost a lot of money in both the short and long-run. You can achieve a youthful appearance when you make use of pure natural honey, which will rejuvenate your skin, leaving it looking fresh and smooth. It will repair damaged skin and boost blood circulation under the skin to help combat skin conditions such as acne, while helping to maintain a balance in your skin tone.
A natural facial mask can be made with honey as an active ingredient, here’s what you require and this is how it’s made
- Organic lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg (ground) – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tablespoon
- Pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
Preparation And Use
- Incorporate every single ingredient into a small bowl.
- Mix the ingredients very well to derive a thick homogeneous mixture. Be sure to put in more pure natural honey into the mixture, especially if you have a sensitive skin type as honey has very potent anti-inflammatory properties that will help to reduce any skin inflammation on your face.
- To make the mixture a bit thinner, you can add some water.
- Once the facial mask is ready, wash your face with lukewarm water and soap, then oat dry with a clean towel. Massage the facial mask on your face using your fingertips to make circular movements around your face, avoid your eyes, nostrils and mouth area.
- Leave the facial mask on your face for a period of about 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- Once you have rinsed off the natural ingredients facial mask, use a moisturising cream or you can use some coconut oil.
You can make use of this facial mask thrice a week and if you encounter a sort of tingling sensation on your face after applying the mask, it is an indication that the natural facial mask is working. So have no fears whatsoever.
Source: Collective Evolution