Rick Simpson is the biggest advocate for the legalization of marijuana for medical purposes in the world. This man told the world the recipe for the preparation of cannabis oil for medicinal purposes. 13 years ago he himself has faced the most severe type of skin cancer and was able to successfully treat himself with the help of cannabis oil.
According to him, this oil has the capacity for treating diabetes, multiple sclerosis, asthma, epilepsy, atherosclerosis, psoriasis…
In an interview for the Serbian magazine Telegraph, Rick Simpson decided to publish the recipe on how to use cannabis for medicinal purposes. He also told the magazine how he cured more than 5000 people from cancer using the recipe.
This man is pleased to disclose the recipe, which you can read below in this article.
In order to make cannabis oil you will need around 28 grams of dried cannabis. You will probably get around 34 grams of oil if you use that amount of the plant. However, the resulting amount varies depending on the type of plant.
An important note: You should be very careful when you boil the plant because it is flammable. You must avoid smoking or occurrence of any kind of sparks nearby. You must also make sure that the room where you prepare the oil is well aired.
1. Place the completely dry plant in a bucket.
2. Grease the material you use with little solvent. You can choose between several solvents – a clear oil, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. For 0.45 kg of dry matter you will need 7.6 liters of solvent. For your 28 grams you will need about half a kilo of it in order to gain the required amount of THC.
3. Using a wooden pestle, crush the plant. Although the matter will be wet, you will easily crush the plant.
4. Constantly crush it while simultaneously adding solvent. Continue doing so until you completely immerse the plant. Mix for a few more minutes afterwards.
5. Detach the solvent from the rest of the plant. At this point around 80% of THC should be released.
6. Second wash: Once again add solvent to the residue from the plant and stir for a few more minutes in order to release the rest of the THC.
7. Pour the solution with the previously separated solution.
8. Throw away the rest of the plant after 2 washes.
9. Strain the oil through coffee filter and put it in clean bowl.
10. The resulting solution should be cooked and the best place to do so is on a hotplate.
Note: As we already mentioned you must avoid sparks, fire and cigarettes, because this herb is easily flammable.
11. Add ¾ of the solution in a container and let it boil at the highest temperature. As the solution evaporates add more and more until you add all the solution.
12. Add a few drops of water (10 drops to 0.56 kg of dry matter). This will protect the oil from excessive heat.
13. When about 2.5 cm of solution remain in the pot, placed it on the stove on 130 degrees tops, but before you do so wait until it stops boiling.
14. Then, slowly pour the oil in a stainless steel bowl.
15. The container is placed on a hotplate. Wait for the water to evaporate so the oil remains. This process takes several hours. Once you notice that there is no activity in the oil, the remedy is ready for consumption.
16. Transfer the resulting oil in plastic syringe. This way you will be able to use all of it.
The obtaining cannabis oil can be used orally or externally, depending on the problem you are trying to overcome.
Cannabis oil rejuvenates vital organs – explains Rick Simpson. He also says that cannabis can eliminate much of human suffering and thereby save the world.
In addition watch the video: