Frequent loss of memory, weakening of our bones and joints, and loss of vision are common health issues or conditions that start to manifest over the years. Recent studies reveal that our diet or lifestyle can impact our health in a great sense. However, there are studies that prove that eating habits can prevent or postpone to a great extent such type of health issues or conditions.
Moreover, scientists uncover that diets of organisms can truly affect our genes. This is so because the food we eat and its composition can really affect our body and the processes going on inside our body.
A healthy diet is very important and also hydration of your body is yet another essential fact that you must remember. It is considered the best if you start your day with a glass or two of water; this way you are going to cleanse your organism of the toxins accumulated during the night and you are going to ‘wake up’ your body. Also, reduce or put down the intake of fried food and sugar.
However, in this article, we are going to focus on food products that are good for memory, vision, and bones improvement.
Secret to improve memory by 80%, regenerate bones and improve vision
15 food products, natural, and easy to get:
- Nuts – improve the flow of oxygen to the brain, as well as contain a great variety of nutrients and omega 3 to strengthen brain functions.
- Tomatoes – rich in lycopene, a substance that protects your brain from damage caused by free radicals.
- Apple – basic food for maintaining our good health, both physical and mental.
- Dark Chocolate – basic ingredient of the secret to improving memory; its high content of antioxidants and caffeine make it excellent in improving concentration and memory.
- Whole grains – rich in omega 3, fiber and carbohydrates; they are very important in maintaining our good brain health.
- Beet – helps the regulation of the blood flow of our body and brain.
- Turmeric – helps memory improvement very effectively.
- Whole eggs – the egg yolk contains Colima, a substance that benefits the memory and the cerebral faculties.
- Rosemary –optimal for memory and brain functions. The aroma of this herb is very powerful.
- Raw Onions – improve memory in a surprising way.
- Green Tea – drinking 2 or 3 cups of green tea daily will help you improve your memory, your concentration and improve your cognitive abilities.
- Acorn squashes – their high content of vitamin B12 and folic acid make them perfect when improving memory and our mental faculties.
- Avocado – excellent when it comes to improving blood flow to the brain.
- Fish – Omega 3, fish is a key ingredient in this powerful secret to improving memory, vision and bone regeneration.
- Blueberries – the antioxidants present in this fruit help the brain to slow down its aging process.
Try to include these 15 food products into your diet and you will see the results very soon. Make combinations of food and prepare dishes that fit your taste, and you will enjoy the benefits of these foods. Prepare salads, bakes or smoothies and consume in moderate quantities for best results. You will soon realize that your memory and concentration have improved; your eyesight will be also better and the pain into your bones will fade away.