You can get rid of blisters, corns and cracked heels naturally with homemade remedies to amazing effects in just 10 days.
Remedy For Aesthetic Reasons
You can take care of the beauty of your feet naturally and free from any chemicals with terrible side effects. When you have an accumulation of dead skin cells on your feet it cuts off blood circulation as well as the elasticity of your skin. However, you can solve this problem with a file or pumice stone to eliminate the dead skin cell buildup, you can use these after a shower or bath.
After using the pumice or file you can apply a moisturising cream to keep your skin supple.
You can use coconut or olive oil as moisturisers, just massage your feet using circular movements.
Here’s a two ingredient recipe to help get your feet looking young again:
- Aspirin (300mg) – 10 tablets
- Brandy (250 ml) – 70% alcohol content
- Crush the aspirin until you get a powder.
- Mix this powder with the brandy.
- Leave this mixture to sit for between 1 to 2 days.
- Ensure the mixture is well shaken every night.
- Dip a piece of gauze into the mixture.
- Then put this gauze on your heel, wrapping your foot with a nylon bag and where your socks.
- Leave this overnight and by the morning, wash your foot using warm water.
- You then wipe it and then apply glycerin or a moisturising cream.
You will see results dramatically after 10 treatments by removing the hard dead skin cells. This mixture can also be used to treat varicose veins as well.
You can also get rid of rough and thick skin from your feet by:
- You should mix 5 to 6 crushed aspirins as well as lemon juice to achieve a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to your feet, then wrap it with a nylon bag and also put a warm towel over your feet.
- After 10 minutes take it off and wash your feet using a pumice or sponge to get rid of the dead skin cells.
Source: Natural Healing Magazine