You can learn this incredible trick today and be amazed by the outcome. It involves the growing of roses, you can plant a rose in a potato.
That’s right! You heard me well, it’s an amazing trick and here’s what you need:
- A rose
- A plastic bottle
- A flowerpot
How To Do It
- Take off the leaves of the rose stem and cut it at a 45 degree angle.
- The rose stem should fit into the potato so you will have to drill a hole of about the size of the stem.
- Ensure that the stem fits into the potato and it is firm and does not shake.
- Put soil in the flowerpot, let it fill about 2/3 of the pots bottom.
- Put the potato in the flowerpot.
- Fill the rest of the flowerpot with soil to cover the potato and around the rose stem.
- You now cover the rose stem with the plastic bottle which acts as a sort of mini-greenhouse to provide a comfortable environment for your rose to grow.
Try this trick today and you will be amazed with the results as your rose will grow rapidly.
Source: My Natural Way Of Life