Back pain is a fairly common problem that affects hundreds of thousands of people worldwide every year.
There are several medications that can be taken to provide relief from back pain but too often these drugs have unpleasant side effects and they can be addictive too.
There is a Chinese medical practice that can provide full relief from back pain and this is the ancient art of acupuncture.
Acupuncture is an art that involves the full understanding of how energy or chi flows through the entire body system and how the energy influences the organs of the body.
Vital organs in the body with a problem functioning properly can be made to work at their optimal capacity just be ensuring that there is a steady flow of energy to and from the organ.
This steady flow of energy can be effected simply by ensuring that adequate pressure is put on certain pressure points on the body.
There are two ways of applying pressure.
- Acupuncture, which involves the use of needles.
- Acupressure, which involves the massaging of pressure points by a person.
Acupressure is simple to practice as it does not rely on any specific specialised training unlike acupuncture which is a more technical art that requires years of training and experience to master.
When you apply pressure to specific points on your body you can ensure that you gain some relief from pain in your back, hips, legs and joints.
Relieve Your Back Pain By Applying Pressure To These Three Specific Points
- There is a pressure point that can be found just at the point where the pelvis and femur bone connect. This is known as the GB29 stimulation point and massaging this area will provide relief from joint and hip pain.
- Right at your back and close to your tail bone and the end of your pelvic bone is the GB 30 stimulation point. When pressure is applied to this point you can get relief from pain in your shoulders, joints, hips and lower back.
- The B 54 is the third point that can be found at the back of your knee. By applying pressure to this point you will be able to relieve the pain you feel in your lower back, hips and it will also help your muscles to relax.
Once you get the hang-of-it and frequently massage these three pressure points you will have relief from your persistent joint and back pain in no time.