To relieve your body of pains particularly to your spine, back and legs you need to give a dietary plan consisting of the following foods.
– Apricot – 1
– Prunes (dried) – 5
– Fig (dried) – 1
When you consume these foods you help to rejuvenate the tissue between your vertebrae. These tissues will be strengthened and will be firmer.
By including these ingredients in your salads or consuming them as an incorporated combo for two months you will immediately notice great improvements.
Health Benefits Of The Fruits In The Recipe
– They are high in fiber, fructose and sorbitol content.
– These minerals help to improve digestion, combat constipation and even hemorrhoids.
– It helps to regulate blood pressure and it will stimulate mental awareness and muscle coordination.
The Dry Fig:
– It is high in fiber that will aid good digestion and ease constipation issues.
– It is rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron necessary for strong bones and teeth, healthy cells and tissue as well as boost your immune system.
– It will also help to eliminate harmful estrogens which can cause polycystic ovarian syndrome, headaches, breast or uterine cancer from the body.
The Dry Apricot:
– It is high in potassium, iron, dietary fiber and antioxidants.
– It will boost your immune system.
– Stimulate cell growth and regeneration.
– It can prevent iron deficiency anemia, a condition that is quite common worldwide.
Source: Healthy Life Base