Amish traditions are built on strict religious beliefs that excludes conventional medicine and technology.
Their beliefs are hinged on the tenets of God and living in harmony with nature and the use of natural remedies in the treatment of several ailments.
Overtime the Amish people have been able to develop their own traditional dossier for the treatment of diseases which they have passed down from generation to generation.
One of their recipes for the treatment of ailments is known to be effective in reducing high blood pressure as well as high cholesterol, it is made entirely of natural ingredients and it is used for only seven days to great effect.
The Amish Recipe For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol
– Grated Ginger – 1 piece
– Grated Garlic – 1 clove
– Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) -1 tablespoon
– Raw Natural Honey – 1 teaspoon
– Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
– Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend.
– Blend for about 30 seconds and afterwards strain the liquid mixture.
– Refrigerate for a period of five days.
– You should take a tablespoon before breakfast and on an empty stomach and also one tablespoon prior to bedtime and before dinner.
– You will notice a change in your health in just 3 days of regular use.
– You will be energised and feel fresh, your cholesterol count will be reduced and also your blood pressure.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes