Your regular deodorant sprays are highly carcinogenic as they contain chemicals that can cause cancer by causing harm to your lymphatic system, immune system and sebaceous glands.
Here is a short list of toxic chemicals found in your deodorant sprays.
These compounds are included in deodorant sprays to help prevent sweating. However it is believed that this compound is carcinogenic and has been linked with breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men. It is also believed that it can cause Alzheimer’s disease as well.
This is also referred to as an antifreeze. It can lead to significant damage to the liver, heart and central nervous system.
This is a compound used in a morgue to preserve dead bodies yet you find it in most deodorant sprays, it is highly carcinogenic.
This is a chemical compound that disrupts the endocrine system in men and it is a primary cause for infertility issues in men.
These are antiperspirants and preservatives that change hormonal balances and can lead to early puberty in children. This compound was found in breast tumors in 18 out of 20 tissue samples examined in 2004.
This is an antibacterial agent as well as an active preservative in most deodorant sprays. When it comes in contact with tap water it reacts to form chloroform gas which is highly carcinogenic, the compound is also a known endocrine disruptor.
The Importance Of An Armpit Detox
By having an Armpit Detox you will get rid of harmful and toxic chemicals through your sweat glands, your skin as well as underlying tissue. You can also avoid having rashes appearing in your armpit when you go natural with a 100% natural deodorant spray.
You can make this detox recipe at home and in less than 30 minutes.
– Apple cider vinegar
– Clean water
– Bentonite clay
Apple cider vinegar is an effective detoxifying compound it will help you to cleanse your skin without any difficulties. Bentonite clay when mixed with water is an effective deep pore cleanser and it will destroy bacteria deep in the pores of your skin.
Dosage, Preparation And Use
– Water – 2 teaspoons
– Bentonite clay – 1 tablespoon
– Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
– Get a glass bowl and incorporate all the ingredients in it and thoroughly mix them.
– Apply the mixture evenly to your armpits using a cotton ball and allow it to sit for about 20 minutes.
– If you notice redness to your armpit area don’t be alarmed, all it means is that blood flow has improved in that region and the detox is working fine.
– Afterwards rinse thoroughly with warm water.
– You can repeat the procedure for a couple of days, this natural deodorant and detox recipe does not cause any skin irritation or any other side effect.
Source: Best Healthy Guide