The human body is a good breeding ground for parasites and worms. It is even on record that a tapeworm of 82 feet has been eliminated from the body of a person.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that in North America there are millions of people that are actually hosts to parasites annually.
Basically the human body is ravaged by these three parasites:
These one-celled micro-organisms are contracted via feces, sand fly and mosquito bites, contaminated water and food. They multiply very quickly and will live in the tissues and blood of their human host. The four protozoa that are common in humans are sporozoa, matigophora, ciliophora and sarcodina.
Unlike protozoa this is a multi-cellular organism and an adult helminth is visible to the naked eye. Types of this organism include thorny-headed worm, roundworm and flatworms.
These are parasites that can borrow into the human skin. Once in the skin they can live there for a duration that can be a in days, weeks or even months.
Examples of ectoparasites include fleas, ticks, mites and lice. They can be dangerous to humans as they are carriers of disease such as Lyme disease.
Differentiating Between A Parasitic Infection And A Parasite
It is not all parasites that transmit diseases to their hosts. It is believed by experts that there are different types of parasites and they exhibit different characteristics. According to experts some can live in a host without the host knowing about it whole there are some that will grow and reproduce in the host and even cause harm to the host as they cause the host having a disease or parasitic infection.
Sources Where Humans Can Contract A Parasitic Infection
- Poor sanitation and hygiene
- Contaminated drinking water
- Exposure to places that have parasites
- Consuming under cooked meat
- Coming in contact with an infected humans
- Coming in close contact with infected animals
- Consuming unwashed veggies and fruits
Here Are Some Symptoms Of A Parasitic Infection
- Bloating and Gas
- Weight loss
- Lip and mouth sores
- Abdominal pain
- Physical fatigue
- Frequently feeling ill sick
- Frequent yeast and bladder infections
- Persistent itching of the genitals and anus
- Dysentery (having stool that has mucus or blood in it)
Natural Remedy To Eliminate Parasites
Here is a natural tea recipe that will rid your body of parasites.
- Get a small saucepan and grate both the ginger and garlic in it.
- Add the cinnamon and a cup of clean water.
- Place the saucepan on a stove withe low heat.
- Let it boil for a while then take the saucepan off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- You can add some pure natural honey for taste only after the tea is cool.
- Drink this tea 2 to 3 times daily and always before a meal.