You should avoid having a heavy meal before bedtime because if you don’t you are more than likely to experience indigestion, constipation, heartburn and even acid reflux.
The tendency of you feeling uncomfortable all through the night is very high and you will not get a good night’s rest as well.
Rather than using commercial antacids to get relief from the discomfort you feel, you can try out a completely natural recipe made up of pure honey, black pepper, ginger, turmeric and coconut milk.
Each ingredient is rich in minerals and active compounds that have both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help to ease digestive issues.
The ingredients in this recipe are known to be effective in the treatment of the following ailments when combined or as a standalone ingredient:
- They can treat ulcer.
- They are active in the treatment of fever and body pain.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the ingredients can help combat arthritis, gout and rheumatism.
- They are great for soothing digestive tract discomfort.
- They can help to thin-out blood and improve circulation.
- They are great for detoxifying the body of harmful toxins.
- They are also known to be effective in the treatment of certain types of cancer.
You can prepare this recipe in the following way
- Ginger powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut milk – 2 cups
- Black pepper (ground) – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
Preparation And Use
- Get a small bowl and mix every single ingredient except for the pure honey.
- Pour the mixed ingredients in a saucepan and place on a stove, using low heat, heat up the mixture for a period of 5 minutes.
- Take the mixture from the stove and allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Once the mixture is cool add your pure honey and stir well.
- You should take a tablespoon of this mixture before you go to bed and you will be able to get some sleep without difficulty.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life