Most people would not have known that laundry soap can be made at home. And for less than $1 per gallon.
Next time you don’t have to buy it. You can make it at home.
Use the following recipe. Only three ingredients are needed. You can make 3 gallons at one time. Your clothes are washed better. So all you need it a bar of Fels Naptha soap, borax and washing soda.
– 1/3 bar of Fels Naptha soap, grated.
– 1/2 cup of Washing Soda
– 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax
– Melt the fels naptha soap in 3 cups of water, on medium heat. Do not boil it. It will bubble over and spill out.
– Add the other two ingredients to it. Dissolve it. It will happen in 1 or 2 minutes.
– Put the mixture in a bucket. Let it stay for a day.
– Stir it. Put the soap into smaller containers to store.
– Use as and when required.
Other included sources linked in Buy Non GMO Seeds’s article: