The Japanese are the first to have started using detox foot pads. These are made as stick-on pads, which you can put on your feet soles at night. When you wake up in the morning, you will find the footpads to be dark due to the hazardous toxins removed from your body.
Footpads work by improving the circulation of both blood and lymph into your torso. Circulation slows down in different body parts like the feet, lower legs, and ankles when you lead an inactive lifestyle.
But foot detox pads can help change this. Using them also helps reduce headaches, joint pain, and fatigue.
You can also purchase readymade detox footpads. But you may also prepare your own pads.
The ingredients required for your detox footpads are:
Self-stick gauze pads
– Take the onion and garlic and slice them to ensure they are properly chopped.
– Keep the chopped onion and garlic aside.
– Take a kettle and add water to it.
– Allow it to boil.
– Now take the finely sliced onion and garlic and put it into boiling water.
– Allow it to boil for another 10 minutes.
– Remove from heat and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
– Take self-stick gauze pads and pour this mixture in its center.
– Add just enough of it to help make the pads wet.
– Any excess liquid must be squeezed out.
– Care should be taken so that the sticky part doesn’t get wet.
Now you can take the self-stick gauze pad and patch it on your feet soles. Make sure they are patched on the central part. Then put on your socks to ensure that the pads don’t fall. You can then remove them when you wake up in the morning.
Source: My iLifestyle