When you have the lining of the walls of your sinuses inflamed, then you have a sinus infection or sinusitis. This problem affects a large number of people worldwide and symptoms of this health issue consist of:
Forms Of Sinus Infection
There are several forms of a sinus infection and they include.
- Acute Sinus Infection
This consists of flu-like symptoms characterized by a stuffy and runny nose, as well as facial pain. It can last for between 10 to 14 days.
- Sub-acute Sinus Infection
This is an inflammation of your sinus and it can last for a period of between 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic Sinus Infection
This is also an inflammation of the sinus that can last for 8 weeks or more.
- Recurrent Sinus Infection
This consists of an on and off the infection that occurs all through the year.
You can get commercial medications to treat the symptoms of sinus infection. However, the main cause of the problem persists, making use of a natural ingredients homemade remedy will help you to eliminate both the symptoms and the main cause of sinus infection. Here’s what you need to make the remedy and how it’s used.
- Apple cider vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Pure natural honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Organic lemon juice – 1
- Cayenne pepper – 1 tablespoon
Preparation And Use
- The water should be boiled and then pour into a cup.
- Put in your apple cider vinegar and stir, then allow the solution to sit for some time.
- Add the cayenne pepper and pure honey and stir well.
- You then add the organic lemon juice and stir again.
- This recipe should be consumed two times every day, preferably in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach, as well as before you go to bed.
- You should drink this solution until you notice a considerable improvement in your health.
In no time at all, the inflammation of your sinus wall lining will be eased and the sinusitis symptoms dispelled.
Source: Unknown Remedy