If you want to get into shape and have extremely attractive and toned legs, you will have to keep a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet and also engage in an exercise routine.
You can try out these exercises today and have heads turning in admiration whenever you walk past people.
- Try The Squat And Kick Exercise
- Let your legs be wide apart when you squat.
- As you move upwards from the squatting posture you should give a good kick out with a leg down the side.
- Switch legs and kick out while your hands are in a praying posture.
- Let your kick out be high, as you increase your pace of kick outs, do this for 2 minutes.
- Try Out The Plie Squats
- First of all try and stretch your legs while they are spread apart.
- Next try and squat, to achieve this let your knees bend a bit.
- Make sure your hands are pressed against your torso while you bend a bit with your elbows.
- You should squat for about 2 minutes.
- Do The Side Lunge
- Extend your left leg to the side of your body and let your right leg bend at an angle of 45 degree at the knee.
- Let your hands be together in a sort of praying posture.
- Switch legs as you repeat the exercise several times.
- You should do this exercise for a period of 2 minutes.
- The Inner Leg Lift Exercise
- Get to lie on one side.
- Extend a leg while you bend the other leg at an angle of 45 degree.
- Let your elbow support you on the floor while the other hand is on your waist.
- Raise your stretched out leg and ultimately alternate between legs.
- You should raise your stretched out leg and alternate legs for a duration of 2 minutes.
- Try Out Leg Circles
- Lie on your side just like in the inner leg lift exercise.
- Let your raised leg be moved in a circular motion.
- Let a hand be on your waist while you move your raised leg in a circular motion.
- Your lying leg should be bent towards your body while your raised leg is moved in circular motions.
- Try this out for a duration of 2 minutes and then switch legs as well.
- Do The Skaters Hops
- First of all begin with a skate position.
- Stretch a leg behind you and let while your other leg is bent at a 45 degree angle with your one arm in front of you and the other behind you.
- Alternate legs as if you are skating and speed up.
- Do this for about 2 minutes.
These exercises should be done for a combined duration of just 12 minutes, so it’s a great workout for you to do just before preparing for work in the morning.
Source: Go Fit Stay Fit