The fountain of youth is no longer a mythical story but a reality.
While most people have and are used to commercial beauty and skin care products that promise so much but yet offer little by way of actually making you look younger than your real age, they seem to never stop using these products that may well cause more harm than good, as they are more often than not made of toxic chemical compounds that may cause dire short and long-term health complications.
Loads of hard earn money is literally flushed down the toilet each year by people who purchase these products but find no real remedy to their problems.
The fountain of youth has always been available the problem has been that most people have been looking in the wrong direction.
In Japan, the fountain of youth is hidden in a readily available ingredient, rice!
Rice is loaded with linoleic and squalene acid which are potent antioxidants which boost the production of collagen that helps in reducing age spots and wrinkles.
Rice is also rich in vitamin E and gamma oryzanol that can protect your heart while reducing your cholesterol level. The squalene acid in rice helps to offer protection of your skin from the harmful effects of UV-light from the sun.
Here’s what you need for this Japanese skin care recipe that will make you look younger than your actual age.
- Rice – 3 tablespoons
- Pure natural organic honey – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Cook the rice for about 2 minutes.
- Strain the water and keep it.
- Add a tablespoon of hot milk and a tablespoon of pure natural organic honey to the rice.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
How To Use
- Make sure there us no moisture or water on your clean skin, then apply this facial mask.
- Leave this mask on your face until it dries.
- Rinse off your face using the rice-water that you kept, this water is highly beneficial as it helps to boost blood circulation as well as act as an antioxidant and moisturiser for your skin. It will also help in reducing any skin inflammation while keeping your skin looking hydrated and healthy.
- Try this rice facial mask and rice-water rinsing procedure at least once a week for best results.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating!
It is advisable that you try this Japanese skin care formula today and join the growing list of people who look 20 years younger.
Source: Healthy Food Headlines